Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Glitch

Fun game but it has a serious glitch. Whne you use Shoop da Whoop special and click some enemy (or press a key) on a enemy, it does a fata glitch where you can't shot anymore and even worse, you can't die, so the score can't be submitted. Scores still works, and goes level up and such but not playable anymore.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Review here

First off, like you said, the game is not easy but I have to say I hate the controls. I would have loved it to have the action control at the right side and the controls at the left, some people really needs controls like that, such A,D and G.

Anyway, the level designs are really really good. The art style really remembers me to Cave Story and the music... well... it turns really really annoying, some variety would have make the game better (yes, i know you can disable it). And well...

Its Okay to receive hate reviews, the game made me angry actually xD Hard game, oh yeah, not gonna try get the medals, keep in mind for next one.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Glitch

On the Final Boss, some how, I got totally out from the platform and now I'm falling for hours in a black abism. You should check if something is wrong with the code. I think happened when the robot attacked me.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

I finally completed this in normal level!

The game is so damn long and hard!!! Eher, Ether, more Ether and the Sword that recovers HP is the key to win. One of the best games I actually seen in Flash by the animation and style of game, code is not new. Ending seemed to had a story that never had. Please, add a small random story for next one.

I could say, I just used 5 attacks, rest aren't really useful. If you're doing another one, add more kind of monsters so we'll need to use the rest of attacks. Oh, also healing zombies should be able to kill em, like Quake with that big one who recovered a good amount of HP >>".

AWESOME!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

This is damn hard...

This must be the best game ever. Totally reminds me to Castle Crashers but in a battle arena. I always have loved this characters style, since Dad'n Me. The game is pretty good damn perfect and I've nothing to object with this. horray to the Medals, really good feature, makes the game more interesting and challenging. I still have to complete it. This is the best game I have ever seen in Flash so far, bloody hell.

The Eyesight Test The Eyesight Test

...

Don't listen the others. Don't give up and try do it better. Actually I like the main idea of the game, it just need to be better. Redraw all again, add sound, (and music) add a preloader, a menu with some submenus (like arcade mode, time attack mode, credits...) and some other shit.

Please, don't give up because that is gonna be blamed :(

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

SUPER HOT!

YOU GUYS HAVE DONE ME HAPPY!!! :D

Goin' try do some game! :D

Favorited and Fifened!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.0977 to 4.1000!

Simple but Awesome, very helpful!

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Oh my god...

Im so happy after play this game!

Long live SBC!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Great

Great game! but... nothing! ^^

Final Defense Final Defense

I Hate you more now!

Ok... If the mime is "Very unorigional" and you put 1 on Sound... WHY THE F*CK PUT THE AYB BGM ON THE GAME?!

Graphics: I can made all these draws in 6 hours.
Style: I see SO MUCH these Style games!
Sound: Don't like the music except the AYB.
Violence: A War game? Where is the VIOLENCE?!
Interactivity: The menus.
Humor: I'm angry for your review, I can't see nothing funny now!
Overall: 2 (I'm not so evil for put you a 0, I hate you!)

Not Happy? FY

PD: I watched and played "your not multi-author submisions" They SUX!

>:(

Rustygames responds:

I think you wrote this blinded by anger because I gave your crappy movie a bad review. I dont mind most of the comments because they are your opinion however I am offended to think that someone as talentless as you could even dream of making art to a standard even close to this. Your personal opinions towards me and the fact that you won't admit your movie sucks does not justify you coming and insulting my work. If you want to discuss this further then email me or drop me an IM. Do not be a n00by prick and flame me