Zero Dragon Zero Dragon

It was cool, I had to say it.

SnowBrahs SnowBrahs

Awesome, nuff said.

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Well...

I dont know about the few bad comments, but I found this was pretty artistic.The concept is strong and bizarre as you always do. Bravo.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Glitch

Fun game but it has a serious glitch. Whne you use Shoop da Whoop special and click some enemy (or press a key) on a enemy, it does a fata glitch where you can't shot anymore and even worse, you can't die, so the score can't be submitted. Scores still works, and goes level up and such but not playable anymore.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Review here

First off, like you said, the game is not easy but I have to say I hate the controls. I would have loved it to have the action control at the right side and the controls at the left, some people really needs controls like that, such A,D and G.

Anyway, the level designs are really really good. The art style really remembers me to Cave Story and the music... well... it turns really really annoying, some variety would have make the game better (yes, i know you can disable it). And well...

Its Okay to receive hate reviews, the game made me angry actually xD Hard game, oh yeah, not gonna try get the medals, keep in mind for next one.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Glitch

On the Final Boss, some how, I got totally out from the platform and now I'm falling for hours in a black abism. You should check if something is wrong with the code. I think happened when the robot attacked me.

- Bloody Tears - - Bloody Tears -

Oh my... The Best!

This is just the best Castlevania Techno/Harcode? Remix I've ever listened at! Oh wow, just amazing, I can't express my love for this, it's just so impressive.

... <3

- Marx - - Marx -

After 3 days, your audio had been accepted xD

Well, this is some pretty awesome piece, really. Sounds so good so keep trying your good work and keep improving in this new account, 3R2.

iR2-X responds:

They finally.. D:

Thanks , I will

Donut Lifts (Orch.Ver.) Donut Lifts (Orch.Ver.)

Will you reply me Thanks too?

lmao ;D

3R2 responds:

Yes XD
Thanks

choose your flavor plz choose your flavor plz

The style...

Woah man, gotta love this style of Mario sprite. It's really funny, and cute! The colors are really good too. For some reason, Mario, looks amazed, lol. Good job. My favorite one is the Tanuki one with Mario dress.

Gonzo Sprite Gonzo Sprite

I love the Gonzo

You should keep making those kick ass ones. Seen your dA before and you rock at this. It's so good. If I say you got inspired in Dragon Ball Z and Double Dragon, what would you reply to me? ;D

Gonzossm responds:

I would say that u are absolutly correct.

Pixel Tokyo Pixel Tokyo

Great use of colors

This is really good, nice effects, and awesome colors. I love the colors, a lot! Seriously, this is great, I can't say anything more.