View Profile Sonucais

152 Movie Reviews

Damn, PS4 has superior graphics.

That was terrible.

5/5

SuperColoroid responds:

oh F!!!!!
thnx

It was cool, I had to say it.

13 Game Reviews

Glitch

Fun game but it has a serious glitch. Whne you use Shoop da Whoop special and click some enemy (or press a key) on a enemy, it does a fata glitch where you can't shot anymore and even worse, you can't die, so the score can't be submitted. Scores still works, and goes level up and such but not playable anymore.

Review here

First off, like you said, the game is not easy but I have to say I hate the controls. I would have loved it to have the action control at the right side and the controls at the left, some people really needs controls like that, such A,D and G.

Anyway, the level designs are really really good. The art style really remembers me to Cave Story and the music... well... it turns really really annoying, some variety would have make the game better (yes, i know you can disable it). And well...

Its Okay to receive hate reviews, the game made me angry actually xD Hard game, oh yeah, not gonna try get the medals, keep in mind for next one.

Glitch

On the Final Boss, some how, I got totally out from the platform and now I'm falling for hours in a black abism. You should check if something is wrong with the code. I think happened when the robot attacked me.

8 Audio Reviews

Overall of it was cool

That was a cool rap, floppy and cannabis. Keep it up guys!

Great!

Totally using this for one of my movies.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that was so hot, I mean SO FUCKING HOT! That was pretty addictive and perfect for a boss battle, I could already imaginate it and it loops perfectly! Woah! Good job here dude! I can noticie the effort.

DarKsidE555 responds:

I hope you didn't burn yourself! :(

I hope the Behemoth will think of this the same as you! Would make me proud...a little! :)

Thanks for the support mate!

3 Art Reviews

The style...

Woah man, gotta love this style of Mario sprite. It's really funny, and cute! The colors are really good too. For some reason, Mario, looks amazed, lol. Good job. My favorite one is the Tanuki one with Mario dress.

I love the Gonzo

You should keep making those kick ass ones. Seen your dA before and you rock at this. It's so good. If I say you got inspired in Dragon Ball Z and Double Dragon, what would you reply to me? ;D

Gonzossm responds:

I would say that u are absolutly correct.

Great use of colors

This is really good, nice effects, and awesome colors. I love the colors, a lot! Seriously, this is great, I can't say anything more.

Guess who?